What is “DESIGN TOKYO PRODUCTS AWARD”?
The DESIGN TOKYO PRODUCTS AWARD is given to the most “marketable” design products.
The Award raises great attention from the industry, attracting not only buyers but also major magazines, TV shows, newspapers, etc.
Both the Award winner and nominees are extensively promoted to the industry prior to / during the show.
In order to respect the concept of the show and to maintain high quality of exhibits, DESIGN TOKYO establishes the Screening Committee,
composed of specialists working in the design/interior industry, and only those who are approved will be able to exhibit at DESIGN TOKYO.
*Titles omitted, not in alphabetical order
Department of Architecture & Design,
The Museum of Modern Art, New York
Ph.D., Design Director /
Osaka University and Nagoya City University
President and Chief Executive Officer,
Chief Executive Officer,
Hearst Fujingaho Co., Ltd.
- DESIGN TOKYO PRODUCTS AWARD 2020 x 5 (including 1 Grand Prix)
- Qualification: Exhibits at DESIGN TOKYO
- Number of Application: 1 entry per exhibitor
- Entry Fee: Free
DESIGN TOKYO PRODUCTS AWARD 2020 Announcement
- Dates: July 8(Wed)-10(Fri), 2020
- Venue: Tokyo Big Sight
How to Register for DESIGN TOKYO PRODUCTS AWARD
Only products from DESIGN TOKYO 2020 exhibitors are qualified to enter.
Please request exhibiting information from below.
- Listing on the DESIGN TOKYO official website
- E-promotions to 480,000* buyers database *Subject to change
- Press releases to Japanese and major international press to maximise media coverage
- Announcement on the DESIGN TOKYO official website
- Entitled to use the official Award-winner logo